Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Beautiful puppy for sale. $700 or best offer. Please keep negative comments to yourself, especially if this out of your budget. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am not looking to buy, but I figured I would chime in. It may be hard to find a buyer quickly. If you end up in a bind before moving, rather than take her to a pound I can talk to my wife about fostering her for you until you find someone.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
I am not looking to buy, but I figured I would chime in. It may be hard to find a buyer quickly. If you end up in a bind before moving, rather than take her to a pound I can talk to my wife about fostering her for you until you find someone.

Thank you so much! Sorry I haven?t been on here as much. My friend offered to foster her for now. Wanted To see if maybe I could figure something out, but she?s back up for sale. Thanks for you offer. Your gesture is appreciated

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Please don?t disparage people

Not nice to comment on someone?s thread negatively. We are all free to attempt to sell/trade whatever we want on here thanks to MR. What he asks for his house pet is his business, same like if you go to a pet store and they are asking $2k for a puppy that?s some sort of mix with Pomeranian. Just read and move on if you don?t agree with the seller.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Not nice to comment on someone?s thread negatively. We are all free to attempt to sell/trade whatever we want on here thanks to MR. What he asks for his house pet is his business, same like if you go to a pet store and they are asking $2k for a puppy that?s some sort of mix with Pomeranian. Just read and move on if you don?t agree with the seller.

Thank you sir for your kind and insightful remarks. She is in a foster home so I?m in no rush to find her a home until it is the right one. The price is just a number and always negotiable for the right person/ home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: