Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can anyone take in an Iguana? My friend is giving away one with cage/tank since he can no longer take care of it. NOt sure if its a male or female or the age, its about 2 feet long.

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's very common to see 6ft igunana's (head to tail) I wish my friend was still in town she's obbessed with lizards like I am with fish but she's down in FL or else I'd know she'd take it. good luck though.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I'm not talking about the one's you've seen, I'm speaking of the one that is available in this thread.
If it was not raised being handled, it will not be hand tamed & yes, they will bite or whip with it's tail.....vegeterian or not.

:tired:

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I almost had a 6 ft iguana land on my head in Florida. We were walking in one of the gardens there and the iguanas have basically become native in South Florida. Well little did I know that iguanas like to climb up trees and then jump down when they get spooked. Lucky for me it missed and quickly ran to the water.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: