jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello fellow reefers , I need your help. I watched the pitt bull post that was placed in the nudibar and went on a hunt for a homeless Pitt. I search craigslist and found Sassie a then 4 month old pitt bull, that had to be given away because her owner didnt have time for her anymore. After picking Sassie and falling in love with her i got a knock on my door from the land lord. We spoke and spoke and spoke blah blah blah to get to the point , i cant have Sassie in my apt any more. I would like to give her to a loving person who has the time to train and care for Sassie like i wish i could. Sassie is a very loyal dog and greets you with licks and alot of tail wagging. She is still a puppy and has lost a few puppy theeth so her nibbling of your hand or toys is a constant. Sassie is very friendly and smart ( i thought her to sit in about 20 min). She is not fully house trained but i got her to pee on the news paper i put down for her. which is a long way to go from where her original owner had her.
Things to know about Sassie

She is loving playfull
and sometimes a pain in the ass! lol
she is great with children
has her first set of shots needs next set
has only her medical papers
She is a beautifull dog!

If you take Sassie i will give you her cage a half full bag of food all her toys bowls shampoo and any other things sassie loves FREEE OF CHARGE

Please help me out i need Sassie out soon!

Feeel free to PM me with questions !

Thanks JAY
Sassie1.jpg

Last edited:

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I think she is am staff and pit mix but she doesnt have any papers, i took her from this lady in the bronx that said she was going to put her in the pound, i felt soo bad i rushed and got her, is there any other way you can take her?
i thought of you from your avitar i knew youd be interested , if u cant take her, please ask around you being a fellow staff/pitt lover wont steer me wrong

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
Why dont you try to get papers from a vet claiming what breed it is before you let the little fellow go. I would of taking her but i already have a pit and she is a female as well so its not a good idea to introduce another female.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If time is a constraint I will foster her until we can get her a permanent home.... This will help with the landlord situation and the need to rush and find someone and possibly put her in the wrong hands... I would actually love to do that, so that she goes to the right home...My live in girlfriend volunteers for the aspca ( no kill by the way) so finding her a place should not be hard... I'll send you this a as a pm.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
When did the ASPCA go "No Kill"?

Jag, I sent my daughter the info. soon as she get's back to me I will let you know. It so happens they are coming up this weekend as well, and I know they have been looking for the right dog for their family.

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
( that aspca no kill cannot be true? to many homeless animals)

thanks AWI il be more then happy to give the dog to your daughter , keep me posted:dog2:

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The aspca has been a no kill for a while ... Now the Cacc is another story... That is run by the city and that is a kill shelter... But the aspca is a no kill and sometimes they pick up from the cacc to prevent from a kill but and it's a big but..they will not take in pets like the Cacc no questions asked. They have limits on take-ins and you have to be approved and they take in the abused animals that their officers pick up from calls, they only euthanize when the animal is not suited for family life.

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
The ASPCA (no kill) has come a long way. They have a fostering program to prevent the animals-oops (canine companions), from being euthanized. We fostered a # of dogs & eventually adopted out our Amstaff from them. It is a good program.

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Jag I'd be interested. I would to set up a meeting prior to the final desition with my dog and the wife and kids if that is ok with you. I have a 2 yr old female red nose. Now I know is hard and not advisable to introduce another female however I did have another members dog of a different breed that wasa female for 3 weeks and they were inceperable. The other dog was also a pup too. Anyway I would love to help you out and Sassie. If you can pm with details on the pup and mayb we could work some thing out. thank you

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
I wouldnt recommend it Steveo for you to take it since you already have the red nose. Not a good match and especially since its that age it might get jealous and they are both females. Just my opinion.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: