Here you go:

Picture5639.jpg

Picture5640.jpg

Picture5641.jpg

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Free male Red Eared Slider turtle to a good home. You'll need your own tank, food and such. Having 2 male turtles with a female turtle is not a good idea so i need to get rid of one. He's about 7-8 years old, about how long I've had him for, 7-8 inches long (shell length only).
Probably needs at least a 55 gallon tank to be happy. He's not too friendly as he will nip at you, never attempted to try to train this guy so i don't know if the habit could be broken.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
i have 2 large oscars..abt 10-12in for the large male and abt 8 in for the albino female.. they are out growing the tank and i would like to rehome them to a large(or preferably larger) and less populated tank.. i would like to keep them together.. let me know..

i reserve the right to choose who they go to.. i will want to know the type of tank and your experience level..

they eat live, pellet, and flake.. they are not agressive twards other tank mates but have been known to eat smaller new fish that may fit in their mouth...

FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Free turtle to a good home. I bought him from an asian market which I don't normally approve of, but I wasnt thinking... Anyway he's about 3-4". Prefer someone who cares for turtles not looking for a gift for their Childs b-day present. Children are not responsible enough IMO. Please provide good home. Pickup in queens 11433. Or can meet close by schedule pending.

Marcellina

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Free turtle to a good home. I bought him from an asian market which I don't normally approve of, but I wasnt thinking... Anyway he's about 3-4". Prefer someone who cares for turtles not looking for a gift for their Childs b-day present. Children are not responsible enough IMO. Please provide good home. Pickup in queens 11433. Or can meet close by schedule pending.

PMed

IFoundNemo

and I put him in my tank
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
goldfish and african clawed frog to good home

I have a large comet goldfish half white and half gold about 5 inches that needs to be rehomed as well as a large female African clawed frog about 4-5 inches. Please email [email protected]
serious inquiries only please. Pics on request.

IFoundNemo

and I put him in my tank
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ehiem canister filter knock off

Moving very soon. Giving away a ehiem knock off. Looks like one, but trust me, its not. Bought it off of catalinaaquarium.com. email me [email protected]
May be getting rid of more fish stuff as I go through my mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: