stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Eh, Had an 05 STI and an EVO VIII fun cars, but still a cheap jap econo box. Dont really really miss it. Ever since I started buying European cars, the Jap cars don't really do it for me anymore with the exception of the GTR. I'm with you on the GTR, its just an amazing car, especially for the price. Buddy of mine ran a 10.1@133 with just some bolt ons. Cant beat that bang for the buck. I'm sure he will go 9s soon. I have seen a few on the forums for around 58-60 grand which is not bad. Give it a few years and they will be dipping down to the 40s. Just save up brother. I know I will be. Good luck with the sale, get out while you can. These cars aren't worth **** anymore.

Yea I hear yea. There are certain European cars I stay away from such as Mercedes, SAABs, Volvos, and some Audis. I actually just got rid of my S4, simply too old and was starting to become a problem keeping up with the maintenance which is normal for a 11 year old car with 155k on it. Looking to pick up a 2007 BMW 335XI or an 2007-2008 A4 2.0t. The new a4s are so tempting because they are decently quick and get 30mpg.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yea I hear yea. There are certain European cars I stay away from such as Mercedes, SAABs, Volvos, and some Audis. I actually just got rid of my S4, simply too old and was starting to become a problem keeping up with the maintenance which is normal for a 11 year old car with 155k on it. Looking to pick up a 2007 BMW 335XI or an 2007-2008 A4 2.0t. The new a4s are so tempting because they are decently quick and get 30mpg.

i have to hand it to most car companies lately, alot of newer cars and trucks most companies have been coming out with that are new are actually pretty nice. i hate to admit it but even some of the hyundai and hell kia are actually making ok looking cars. the suvs are starting to get real futuristic. like the new ford explorers, or ill even admit the 2012 ford focus! that is actually really nice with the higher one with recaro seats and all. im impressed with alot of campanies. the weaker ones tapped out, and finally major companies are stepping their games up. for the most part. dont get me wrong, there are a few out there that make me want to shake my head... (nissan jukeeeeeee) lol

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sad sad sad day... My evo is officially gone. Traded it in to Franklin Sussex auto mall. Got 16000 trade in!!! More then I was asking!!! I was shocked. Had ALOT of fun, and ALOT of problems, but she was so much fun and I'll miss her. Favorite car I've ever owned by far... I'll miss her alot

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
As long as you're happy with the Jeep, and the 'deal'...then there's nothing to worry about.
But, for future use/information...most banks won't finance negative equity from a trade in, so the dealer raises the price of their car, so they can 'over allow' on the trade in (to 'bury' the negative equity), &/or make your down payment seem bigger. The $1500 goes right back to them, (you never really had it) therefore making the loan application approval, easier.

BTW...What happened to the 'family' car business?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: