• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Ok MR - here is your chance to show a little love..

Albano... or Alfie as he is known to many of us... is in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery. He was rushed to the emergency room at 5 AM on Tuesday and spend from noon yesterday until 7 PM last night in surgery to repair that HUGE heart of his (it clearly took a lot of time since it is made of pure gold :)).

He will probably be in the hospital until Monday and is then expected to be on bedrest for 4-6 weeks after that.

In the meantime his brother & daughter are caring for his reef...so he is covered there. yay!

So if you give him a hard time...you will be having to deal with the wrath from the rest of us!:tired:

So post up something happy to say to Alfie...as e-card ...something funny (he always appreciates a good joke), or just your thoughts so he knows how much he is appreciated.

He is also accepting sympathy frags...or so he told me...lol Maybe a bleeding heart scolly if anyone has a spare one laying around? ;)

So very happy you are on the road to recovery Alfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Alfie-1-2.jpg

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Oh man my MR role model is in the hospital =(... My prays go with him and family Kathy when you get a chance please lmk when he will be able to go home I would like to give a call if he is able to speak on the phone first

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alfie:

Get well soon my friend. Here are a couple of doctor jokes you could share while in the hospital:

"Doctor, please hurry. My son swallowed a razor-blade."
"Don't panic, I'm coming immediately. Have you done anything yet ?"
"Yea, I shaved with the electric razor."

"Doctor, Doctor, You've got to help me - I just can't stop my hands from shaking!"
"Do you drink a lot?"
"Not really - I spill most of it!"

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast.
"You aren't so good in bed either!" he shouted and stormed off to work.
By midmorning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home. After many rings, his wife picked up the phone.
"What took you so long to answer?"
"I was in bed."
"What were you doing in bed this late?"
"Getting a second opinion."

Joe

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like this one too and I hope it puts a smile on your face Alfie:

A pipe burst in a doctor's house. He called a plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while, and handed the doctor a bill for $600.
The doctor exclaimed, "This is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a doctor!."
The plumber quietly answered, "Neither did I when I was a doctor."

Joe

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Alfie, may the Almighty God in His infinite love, and mercy shower you with showers of blessings; that you may be home in no time back in the loving arms of your family my friend!Amen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: