Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
All this happen was when Apple released the new iPhone 4s software to the original iPhone 4 3G. I was told it was due to the fact the Apple serves were busy updating everyones iPhone 4 3G. So my phone ended up loosing everything. I even called up Apples and told them what happenend. I was on the phone from 8 pm to 11pm and still nothing was solved.

Guess I've always been blessed!

Let me ask you: Did you sync your phone first? I mean before you attempted to update it.
Yup, once the info is gone it cannot be recovered.:( I wonder how many others went through what you went through. Neither my son's, or my iPhone lost any info during updates thank God..

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Guess I've always been blessed!

Let me ask you: Did you sync your phone first? I mean before you attempted to update it.
Yup, once the info is gone it cannot be recovered.:( I wonder how many others went through what you went through. Neither my son's, or my iPhone lost any info during updates thank God..

Yes you did get lucky LOL. As for iPhone part goes yes I did sync my phone to the laptop before updating everything.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I got lucky. Tis morning the phone turned on and was fine. Two apple stores near me, willow brook mall and short hills mall, not sure if they could trouble shoot the phones though. When the phone turned on it walked me through a software upgrade. I'm not sure what deal was, but it's been fine all day. Thanks for advice everyone

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I got lucky. Tis morning the phone turned on and was fine. Two apple stores near me, willow brook mall and short hills mall, not sure if they could trouble shoot the phones though. When the phone turned on it walked me through a software upgrade. I'm not sure what deal was, but it's been fine all day. Thanks for advice everyone

Good to here!!

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0

Good to hear it finally reboot.

This is exactly like one of my past experience when it shut off by itself.

Sometimes, it will also takes forever to reboot, when the system was previously hung due to signal issue in the area. Since I do not put a user msg in the voice mail, it will insist me to record the msg and hung the system. I have to do couple reboot before it can go back to normal. I took it to AT&T store but they don't know what the deal was. As I suspect, the iOS crashes so probably after you update it will work smoother.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: