piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just treated myself a Bubble Magus dosing pump. To help my fix. My 90 gal is looking great. Summer I upgraded to new skimmer. Whats wrong with me Santa. I see a lot of people upgrading. Now I see Maxmiun Reef having big tank sale. Does Manhattan Reef have a rehab. This is getting out of control. Santa are you bringing me a bigger tank this year. Somebody how do you stop this?:banghead:

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I hear you...

I've been plotting my 55 planted's demise in my living room for the last couple months for a custom large rimless "120ish" tank with all the best goodies and the 20 planted's in my room to make room for a frag tank. Did I mention I already have a 40, 2-30's & sump in my room plumbed together that I just did a few crazy upgrades on and am looking for more. Help!?!

OOtzie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I already have 2 planted tanks and a reef, I got bored this weekend and came up with the idea to breed glass shrimp, i'm going to start with about 200. I want to see if I can keep that number stable and growing.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I broke down my tanks for over 2 years and said I would never get in this hobby again after losing 3 tanks that were running from 7 years for the youngest tank and 12 for the oldest. I even had 12 year old fish, I walked away and practically gave away my equipment. Well a few years a go I walked into Absolutely Fish and WHAM it hit me again, so here I am again with my 7th upgrade in 3 years and even knocking down a wall for the upgrade going on now. THERE IS NO CURE!!!!

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
New fish channel.....

A new mini series for people who have withdraws from upgrading and down grading their reef tanks. Staring Fish Doctor himself Dr.Drew. If you are under a lot of stress this coming Christmas. We understand the stress of storm Sandy. So sign up now for a week in Rehab with DR.Drew.....he will remove all Ich and help you stable your water Parameter. Be ready for next black out. This might be a tough new year. So maybe we will be watching you on Fish Doctor.:biglaugh:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: