Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
I've have both 360 & ps3 & like them both...... But I will be going with the ps4.
I feel the Xbox controller is way to heavy & it makes my hand sweat 0.o(while the ps3 controller is smaller & lighter)
The fact that a camera has to always be on I do not like at all. When the only video game I've played in the past 7 yrs is the COD franchise. So I have no need for that "Kenect" thing.

I only play online games, and yes the Xbox has a better experience and players, but I'll Waite and see if they change some stuff. If not PS4 it is.

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've have both 360 & ps3 & like them both...... But I will be going with the ps4.
I feel the Xbox controller is way to heavy & it makes my hand sweat 0.o(while the ps3 controller is smaller & lighter)
The fact that a camera has to always be on I do not like at all. When the only video game I've played in the past 7 yrs is the COD franchise. So I have no need for that "Kenect" thing.

I only play online games, and yes the Xbox has a better experience and players, but I'll Waite and see if they change some stuff. If not PS4 it is.
i'd be surprised if they didn't change the always on kinect feature.

i've never played on sony's online network. is it any good?

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
i'd be surprised if they didn't change the always on kinect feature.

i've never played on sony's online network. is it any good?

It's okay I guess, cause it was free lol. Hopefully it will be much better since for the ps4 players will have to pay for the inline now. There are lots of stuff that needed upgrading & changing. It's Nothing like the Xbox live.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: