Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I can't see why you have no friends
But if it makes you feel better I will be your friend
Oh ya my guess your going to delete this :splitspin

Really? I am so overcome with feeling of love and acceptance right now I can't believe it. The fact that I could be so honored by you and your friendship makes me feel all warm and tingly inside! Oh yeah, that's the feeling that I get after eating spicy food and need to drop a deuce. I will let you know after that. Delete your own stuff. I have better things to do.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Really? I am so overcome with feeling of love and acceptance right now I can't believe it. The fact that I could be so honored by you and your friendship makes me feel all warm and tingly inside! Oh yeah, that's the feeling that I get after eating spicy food and need to drop a deuce. I will let you know after that. Delete your own stuff. I have better things to do.

Lmfao
Just trying to be your one friend.
Some way to talk as a mod but I guess if I would say that you would put me in time out
Hope one day you find the friends or that feeling you like
Maybe a nice bar like the blue oyster I bet you can get that feeling there you like so much
Love u

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: