Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
As the terrified sea creature struggles to breathe, the fishermen can be heard crying with laughter in a video denounced as cruel.

Video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a33_1407071020

A group of cruel fishermen are in hot water after they forced a fish out of water to smoke a cigarette.

Footage shows the sea creature sitting on a wooden plank with a lit smoke rammed inside its mouth.

Men are heard crying with laughter as the terrified critter struggles for breath ? but only inhales the deadly fumes.

Viewers have slammed the 31-second clip, which was uploaded to LiveLeak on Monday.

The fish here is choking to death, with a touch of toxic smoke

It's not clear where or when the video was filmed.

Lol now you went and made my hart blead like yours :(
Here this should make you feel better.
http://youtu.be/jMeDGQdpjEo

One it's heart and bleed.

Second of all that is pretty low that you said it's funny since you're in this hobby but hey to each their own. The least you could have done was keep that comment to yourself.

+1 to Waleedwale1, you're indeed, part of the problem if you think it's funny. I wonder how funny it would be if someone forced you to swim in neon green toxic waste and made you inhale all the liquid. Now that $**t would be funny to some dead fish like you lol

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
People that are cruel to animals end up being cruel to humans, people like that need to be put to sleep for good!!! I used to work in a vet clinic, a big overdose of valium and ketamine will do that!!!

That will be , to nice , for ppl. like this clip. I wish they suffer more, then that fish.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: