R27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have it for Xbox One. Love the game. It's a mix of Halo & Diablo.

My gamertag is R2One if anyone wants to add me

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Did someone say Diablo!?
th_run-around-smiley.gif

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Played entire trilogy. But didn't get into the farming aspect of D2. Been playing Path of Exile for the past 2 years, loaded up D3 few months back because they got rid of the auction house... no idea what I was doing. My Critical Mass wizard has been nerfed so many times...

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
It's nice... free to play. I support them since the creators are hardcore gamers themselves out of New Zealand. They got upset at what Activision did to D3, so they decided to put their own game out. Talk about motivation! You can play the game in its entirety for free. Their skill tree is massive! However, it's mostly PvE... if you're the PvP kinda guy, that's the wrong game. Give it a try... it's a quick download for the client and a few hundred of your hours! :lol2:

Sorry for going off track, back to Destiny. It's an MMO? PvE? PvP?

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Destiny is a shooter/RPG but there's a significant portion that is online with others. I'm not a fan of that requirement.

I just finished the Mass Effect trilogy. Dear lord what a set of games. Other than that I play Halo (all, but mostly the first). Does anyone else have a recommendation? Looking for something like Mass Effect.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: