Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
Happy New Year's to everyone on MR. This forum has been extremely informative and useful in the couple years that I've been in the hobby and am very grateful for it. I hope the sharing of information (and corals) will continue into next year as it seems that the hobby has been expanding (I've convinced 2 people this year to start a reef!).

Goals for 2015:
- stop messing with my aquascape
- setup a doser/controller
- minimize the annoying algae dust on sand/glass

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Keep and attain steady good levels across the board
feel successful in whatever my vision is for my tank which mainly is a mixed reef
Finally finish messing with the tank so that wires/ random wood, etc aren't hanging out around the tank so that it stops looking like a work in progress.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The goal grow and color sps at all costs I've struggled with it for a long time could just never get the tank in right sequence I guess this yr gonna be my yr I hope !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420168063.711315.jpg

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Upgrade setup or current tank setup (needs a much better stand, more fish and fill up remaining spots for corals and hope they don't die). I hate SPS! but love the look they can bring to a tank.

nharbarte

Reef learner
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Resist the temptation

Not to start my 90gal tank in the basement. I already have my 16gal nano and my 180gal :wink1:

I don't know if I can still resist the temptation. I will see on Saturday (long weekend)... geeez... I have to get away from my basement.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: