Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
:scratch:eek:kay Reefers. i know we have some skilled electricians / carpenters on here.

i need some help sheetrocking the basement and replace the old outlets with 3 Pronged Grounded ones.

also have a door in the bathroom that needs to be looked at.

figured it would be of best interest to ask someone who has experience working around reef tanks

please let me know, i'm sure we can work something out.

We will of corse purchase all material and i wanna help if thats ok.
i just need someone who knows what they're doing and a ride capable of transporting the materials needed and what not.

and gab will cook for us =) if anyone remembers the "what do u make for dinner" thread thats a real treat lol.

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/nudibar/150880-what-do-you-make-dinner-19.html

Pm or comment with your number and ill give u a call to talk more in detail.
THANK YOUUUUUUU​

Last edited:

Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Happy New Year. I was all ready to lend my services until you said you wanted to help. Then you lost me. J/K. If you were closer I'd help out as this is my slow season but it's a little too far for a project like that.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
not going to be hiring anyone anymore. gonna be doing this with gab, her family used to own from top to bottom roofing & contracting , she knows the field she was basically raised around this, she just didnt want to be bothered with it. i dont no much about doing it correctly.

thanks for all the offers that were reasonable and respectful reefers that i talk to on the daily, some were outrageous just to hang some sheet rock and nothing else.

got quotes from 400-950$ FOR MAYBE 3 HOURS at most of work . and thats with her buying the material.

already got the material here in the basement, and already got it started.

thanks allot guys. !

-Rob&Gab .

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hanging the Sheetrock isn't really that hard, it's the taping part that is the challenge. An electrician shouldn't charge you much to replace three outlets, I know it should only be 50 bucks or so and the. They throw on the travel fee. If I were closer I would help you out. If they are basic outlets, it would take maybe 3-5 minutes to change each outlet. Unless there are other issues with them.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Sheetrock is easy! Stop being lazy ROB!.......

lol something funny tony. i stoped being lazy for 20 mintues to hang a wall up by myself when gab was upstairs and i did the cuts and everything for a seamless cutout for a part of the wall and did it a little wrong lol then screwed it in crooked.... with out noticing lol and made more work for the both of us.

i called gab downstairs to let her see a good job i did and then she pointed it out too me that it was a crap shot lol.! i said damn you are so mean.! but anyways we have half the basement done already, gonna finnish tomorrow or friday. also gotta clean up too much stuff from my hording habbits lol .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: