piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just got a letter from BRS about investigation cyber hackers. That some customers name and address were taken. They are offering complimentary one year free membership of Experian's protectMyID. Just what to put it out there and see if any other people got the letter. Because I just read a few stories here about recent CC Fraud.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As far as I know I didn't get hit with a charged. Maybe because I pay with paypal. I will take advantage of credit report. At least it free and you never know. Between Target and Home Depot and this. Hope amazon doesn't get hit next.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I wonder if anyone else that was hacked got used from the same location.

Purchases from my card were from Philly, Warrington and Doylestown PA? Anyone else have the same issue?

Maybe we can find if the person who accessed their database was at the same location.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I wonder if anyone else that was hacked got used from the same location.

Purchases from my card were from Philly, Warrington and Doylestown PA? Anyone else have the same issue?

Maybe we can find if the person who accessed their database was at the same location.

Good luck in Philly area. My friend got murdered recently there and my other friend almost and they still haven't caught the guy even with solid leads.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Someone was saying they werent pci compliant but I find that hard to believe and completely *****ic if they werent. I will have to check. Hopefully no nudes were stolen...reefers arent the prettiest bunch.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If there are not PCI compliant then I would warn all MR users to stop using them until they do something to become PCI compliant. That means they are storing and saving customer information and credit card information. Highly illegal and they can get fined heavily if havent already...

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Interesting I just got my debit card # stolen recently and recently used it to buy stuff from brs. I still have to fight the fee for sending me new card

How can u make sure a website is PCI ?? Should I be using paypal for all my online purchases ??

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: