BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Like the title states, anybody that's Been there before I'll be in Waikiki for a week and I'm looking for things to add to my itinerary!
UPDATE: Headed there tomorrow!

Last edited:

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Albano,,that goes against every fiber of my traveling self,,but I'll go easy with the reservations.
Big Sink I passed on scuba lessons in Aruba,,not again!
Humanama seems like enough vowels to be Hawaiian plus it wasn't autocorrected!

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Can't think of his name right now, but a former NYer and member of MR is/was a researcher (?) at Waikiki Aquarium...

Can't remember all the 'trips' but the submarine to the reefs and trips to Pearl Harbor, and Hanauma Bay were all way less $ when purchased locally

Pearl Harbor is def on the list! I'm a big fan of history and my friend that's coming with us is a US Marine and aside from beaches that's the only thing he asked about :)
When I had gone to Aruba I had booked a sunset couples cruise in advance and I'm glad I did because there was only 2 other couples on the entire boat with us, plus open bar :)

FYI, I got this week in Hawaii and non stop airfare for a whopping $600 !! I had a stayed at a Hilton and received a "prequalified offer" phone call,,aka timeshare offer. All I owe them is 2 hrs out of the entire week to watch some sales pitch. Plane tickets were paid for by jet blue miles I acquired by paying for EVERYTHING from coffee to cable bill with my credit card!

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wifey wants to go to a luau,, I'm really excited!! This will be the longest I've ever been away from my fish, got everybody eating pellets except for my royal gamma "King Bob"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: