Cr@sh

The Crystal ball Knows ?
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Go to floyd bennet field it right by marine park off the belt
"Do not go to FB feild". They will confiscate your drone and write you some tickets with hefty fines. I was on the board with rc flying club and they baned drones or anything with a camera. Since your in Ozone park the gang in queens flies at Kassina park by the bike racetrack. I fly many places but you need to be discreet and practice safety around people. Your more than welcome to join me in westend longbeach, I fly heli's, plane's and drone's on the beach. The sunsets are amazing and I have mutlible go pro hero camera's I put on all my hobbies. We can enjoy good food, drinks and one heck of a flying session since everyone knows me there. I turn heads when I fly this for the goof, ENJOY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iag_9xMsws

Last edited:

Cr@sh

The Crystal ball Knows ?
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Unfortunately flying in my backyard is out of the question since i'm literally right next to JFK. *i went back to Eisenhower over the weekend and got my P4 up to 55mph across the field.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I fly and know a crew that flies at Baisly park in ozone park, we just don't fly that high...it's mostly heli's or foamy planes.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I fly these in front of my house :biggrin:

Rotorx Atom V2 and Micro Carbon H......

Attachments

• 31565425611_6cab8444ec_o.jpg
    31565425611_6cab8444ec_o.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 53

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: