jawwad2004

Manhattan Reefs
Hey guys, I am supposed to be studying for my midterms, but can't get off of MR! Where are all the college students on MR?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
nothing is happening here now, go back to studying so you can buy a huge reef tank someday and have a school of sohals that you can swim with :P

p.s if you respond to this I will not answer as I do not want to distract you from studying, so quit your browser NOW, MR will be here in the morning for you :)

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Studying is the worst- I'm studying for the CFA and let me tell you I would rather go back a couple of years and study for finals in college! My recommendation this late at night- have a 'study beer' and relax (always worked for me!)

jawwad2004

Manhattan Reefs
too badd I dont drink alcohol, but I guess I'll have a "study yoohoo" and relax, lol.

by the dave espi, my desktop turned off all by itself, I don kno wat you did! Im doin my work on my labto now.

spykes

Manhattan Reefs
i studied my ass off, but i take 30 min breaks to look at my reef, i cannot stress enough now addicting it is to see polyps comming out of my SPS, then i would go back ands tudy my human anatomy and physiology, i cant study etheir, that is why i go to the library.

aaron

Australian
Man i am so lucky that i dont have exams, the last exam i took was my high school leaving exam which was 15 years ago. Even now i hate to think about it.
My brain hasnt really been used since

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
playerof00 said:
woow your midterm this early ? mine's next month .. i got to queens college . . =) any one else from queens ?

I'm not from qnz but almost every person i know at school is from qnz...:(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: