Status
Not open for further replies.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Up for sale is a super rare rare deep water zebra chromis approx 3 inches in size. He is a gorgeous white-ish black color but looks grey in the pictures from the flash. Im selling this for a friend of mine that bought it at LFS in the area, mainly because some of the other fish in his tank where going after him. He just wants to get rid of him to a good home. Price is $180 which is great considering he paid almost double that for it. I can deliver depending on location. There is a great article about it on SaltwaterFish check it out:

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_1...ategory=4&category_search=61&root_parent_id=4

Sorry for the crappy picture quality I have a real bad camera.

Image25.jpg

Last edited:

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I love how I get attack for selling the same fish the LFS sells for 200-300
If you look closely at DVS avatar, you'll notice he's smiling !, its not an attack, he's having fun. theres ENOUGH BS in the world right now, without having to worry about a little joke (I realize it appears to be at your expense) Personally, I'd rather get a LOL from a thread than see two or more ppl bashing each other, when in the end, this is a HOBBY, for most of us, and is for enjoyment, and pleasure. You are to be commended for helping your friend sell his fish, and getting a little aggrevation, while doing so. Best of luck with your sale! both of you!

TOTAL AQUARIUMS

Chief of the Tang Police
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Devious, I think you are mistaken that is the even rarer "Reverse Zebra Chromis". That fish is only known to exist in a hole in a log on the bottom of the sea off the coast of Brazil. It's only available during it's breeding season, which coincides with carnivale, when it comes up to shallower waters to perform it's breeding ritual. The ritual consists of feats of strength followed by the airing of grievances.

$180 is a great price, bump for a super deal!

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you look closely at DVS avatar, you'll notice he's smiling !, its not an attack, he's having fun. theres ENOUGH BS in the world right now, without having to worry about a little joke (I realize it appears to be at your expense) Personally, I'd rather get a LOL from a thread than see two or more ppl bashing each other, when in the end, this is a HOBBY, for most of us, and is for enjoyment, and pleasure. You are to be commended for helping your friend sell his fish, and getting a little aggrevation, while doing so. Best of luck with your sale! both of you!

That is one way of looking at, the other would be he is bashing me for selling a rare fish that he doesn't think is worth the price tag. I think the latter is true, and Is not really appropriate especially coming from a moderator.

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
That is one way of looking at, the other would be he is bashing me for selling a rare fish that he doesn't think is worth the price tag. I think the latter is true, and Is not really appropriate especially coming from a moderator.

I agree but I still couldn't help myself to join in on the joke... sorry no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: