DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Hello once again MR,

My girlfriend and I will be playing a few concerts together in the area so we invite you to come and enjoy some wonderful music, in settings I am not so familiar with. lol ... This should be an interesting experience!!! Hope to see you there!!!

August 13, 2009 - 7PM
Phoebe's Cafe
323 Graham Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11211-3734
(718) 599-3218

Works by Wieniawski, Paganini, Bach, Mozart, Kreisler and others

August 20, 2009 - 8PM
The Waltz
Waltz-Astoria
23-14 Ditmars Boulevard
Astoria, NY 11105

$10 Drink Minimum $5 suggested donation

Works by Wieniawski, Paganini, Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Kreisler and others

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM or RB!

All the best,
-David

Last edited:

sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Come one, come all!
It'll be a great time...I promise. Lots of food, booze and great music. You can hang out, talk to your friends during the performances or listen...LOL. Either way please join us. We've never done this type of venue before so it'll be a new experience for us too. :D

Just wanted to mention that there was NO COVER...So bring the family, bring all your friends, neighbors...ANYBODY!! Everybody is welcomed!!

Hope to see you all there :D

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
thursday nights? that already is different. will try to make it to the astoria one.
Hello once again MR,

My girlfriend and I will be playing a few concerts together in the area so we invite you to come and enjoy some wonderful music, in settings I am not so familiar with. lol ... This should be an interesting experience!!! Hope to see you there!!!

August 13, 2009 - 7PM
Phoebe's Cafe
323 Graham Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11211-3734
(718) 599-3218

Works by Wieniawski, Paganini, Bach, Mozart, Kreisler and others

August 20, 2009 - 8PM
The Waltz
Waltz-Astoria
23-14 Ditmars Boulevard
Astoria, NY 11105

$10 Drink Minimum $5 suggested donation

Works by Wieniawski, Paganini, Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Kreisler and others

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM or RB!

All the best,
-David

sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
awesome tom!! can't wait to meet you...heard so many wonderful things about you :D maybe after the concert we can stop by lazibonez's and pick up some frags...LOL. he's close by. how about it alan?! LOL

great food, booze, music AND FRAGS!! LOL

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
awesome tom!! can't wait to meet you...heard so many wonderful things about you :D maybe after the concert we can stop by lazibonez's and pick up some frags...LOL. he's close by. how about it alan?! LOL

great food, booze, music AND FRAGS!! LOL
same here roslyn....but unfortunately i only hear bad nasty things about you.....lol. :joke:i was at david's last night until like 11pm. i got home almost midnight and my wife was wondering how we we talked about "fish things" until that late....lol. she's not a convert....into our reefing cults.....scientology watch out, reefs-ology may take over soon....lol.
food, booze and frags....awesome idea!!!! we'll just have to wake alan up after the concert...lol.

sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
same here roslyn....but unfortunately i only hear bad nasty things about you.....lol. :joke:i was at david's last night until like 11pm. i got home almost midnight and my wife was wondering how we we talked about "fish things" until that late....lol. she's not a convert....into our reefing cults.....scientology watch out, reefs-ology may take over soon....lol.
food, booze and frags....awesome idea!!!! we'll just have to wake alan up after the concert...lol.

haha...well alan maybe attending the concert so we can all just go home with him...works out perfectly...BUT perhaps we should ask alan first :D

when dave told me you were going to be stopping by to check out the new tank, which i haven't seen yet in person, i said good night to him at 8pm b/c i knew it was going to be a looooooong night...:lol:

i was converted by default...i was spending hours and hours at other reefer's home listening to them discuss lighting, flow, growth rate, why this rotted, what this fish did, etc...so after a couple of months i decided "hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" two tanks later....boom! 50 gallon cube just waiting to be set up. :iamwithst

sakura51707

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
when dave told me you were stopping by to check out the tank and hang out i said good night to him at 8pm b/c i knew it was going to be a late late night...lol.

i was converted completely by default...i went with dave to pick up frags, hang out for hours at reefers' homes, heard about the gossip, the drama on all these websites, etc. it intrigued me and i felt i had learned enough via eavesdropping that i could give it a go...lol..."if you can't beat 'em join 'em" :D

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Alright david, i want to hear hammertime played on violin.:)
oh.......that is so wrong......but might be fun....lol. i would pay money to see david play and dance to hammertime....and of course in the gold hammer pants. i bet if we put it on youtube, we'll get a million hits.
and while we're at it.....how about vanilla ice's ice...ice...baby also.:funnypost

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Tom i think these songs are before their time but they should have enough time to learn it including the dance. lol

Thats so wrong on your version of mini swaps.

oh yeah...forgot they are too young to know those songs.......i guess you are closer to my generation then.

hey to each his/her own...... i will not pass judgement.......lol.
btw... do you know that swingers's clubs are still alive and kicking today?:shhh: i know some people who work the security there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: