TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
lol I used to listen to opie & anthony back when they 1st started on 102.7 like everyday haven't listened to them since they been off there though. What are they on now xm? I know they were on 92.3 for a while in the am but never really listened then. Anthony is actually the cousin of a friend on my father's and their producer was engaged to my neighbor from what I heard he's a douche though and did her dirty.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
only 500 yards, sheesh i had that accuracy with my daisy lol what piece of machine u use trigger ? i was pretty good at about 150 yd's with my 30\30 and 30-06 but those really werent made for distance and accuracy

BILBO913

If fish could scream.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had some screwed up hair when i was in highschool and i was alittle on the puggy side........... ok i was FAT!!!! and we read lord of the rings in english. so i was named bilbo. so 13 years later and guess what my friends still wont let it drop. . and 913 lucky #'s

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
E (my first initial) and C (my last name's initial) and "in the" .. sounds like "in the sea" .. I'm a dork. Yes, I realize this. I use the same name on all the fish forums....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: