nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey All!!!

If there is anyone not doing anything this Sunday please see if you can play...here are the details...please let them know I sent ya!!! It is a good friend of mine who is throwing this event...his brother passed away and he has been raising money for cancer research ever since!

Thanks!!!
Nikki

Dear All,

As most of you already know, during the last few years Duare and I have been fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
through Team In Training events.

This year we have a very aggressive target of raising $10,000 and racing in our first half-iron man in California.

As part of our efforts, we are are holding a charity poker tournament with the aim of fundraising $1,000.
We are looking to get at least 40 people, (5 tables of 8 people).

? Time : 2 p.m. Sunday February 28th (arrive a little earlier to get us all seated).
? Place : Public House (140 E 41st by Lexington Av)
? Rules : Texas Hold'em Tournament rules. 1 buy in. 8 people per table, winner makes it to the final table.
? Buy in : $100
? Included in Buy in : $25 towards LLS, $25 towards first 3hr open bar, $50 towards Prizes.
? Prize Payouts :
1st Place - 1,200
2nd Place - 500
3rd Place - 150
4th Place - 100
5th Place - 50

You can pay us cash before the event to reserve a spot or pay at the door on the day.
We'd appreciate if you can confirm attendance before hand so that we can work out table arrangements.

Thank you all for your continued support and a special thanks to
Public House for offering their venue and organizing the open bar, we couldn't do this without them ! ! !

Please, please, invite other people to this event, the more the merrier.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Giahn & Duare Perez - Team In Training 2010
[email protected] & [email protected]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: