tats 018.jpg

tats 019.jpg

tats 020.jpg

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
my buddy is in boundbrook.. exit 13a off 287n from the 440.. house of 1000 tattoos.. hes a really cool guy.. hes an atrist too, not like some guys that can barely trace and outline and color in the lines..lol not picking on anyone, but my friend always bust my chops bc ill drive an hour and a half for ink when theres like 10 places 5 min from my house.. but i figure its peremanent and i want it to be nice so ive driven farther for a lot less!!! i dont have any tats to represent the second largest hobby in my life.. lol reefing.. i think thats gonna be next.. just not sure yet what i want i was thinking like a few of my fav corals in the background with a bubble tip anenome with a picasso clown up front all outlined in blue and distant fish swimming in the background... should be cool..

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
when? take te bike? we should go for a ride, some really nice rides down here.. goin thru the pine barrons.... good stuff.. i used to make a day of riding thru the barrons down to basto state park(the home of the jersey devil).. all back windey roads lots of really nice places to go...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: