Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old school Sicilian home remedy... if you can handle it.. kinda rough.. take black pepper.. like regular black pepper you put on food.. not the crushed black pepper... just regular typical general everyday on your food powder black pepper... take a small amount of olive oil.. like the size of a quarter and mix it with powder black pepper.. about a dime size.. mix it together real good wherever, in a little dish, or even on the back of your hand and put it around your nose.. like above your upper lip and around the nostrils and even around the inside rims of your nose.. **be careful!!!** extremely potent and will have your nose runnin till whatever is in, is out!

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
... u can use normal saline. Y didn't u text me.. Hello u do know what I do 4 a living..
....................................................................................:kidding:
exactly what I told that 'snot nose' kid, 7 weeks ago!........ :rolleyes:

albano on 05-08-2011 at 06:05 PM said:
:shhh: might try salt water* up your nose !

*saline solution/neti pot

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

DaddyReefer13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Just for those that are still suffering (like i was) . . . . got this from my brother in-law who is personal trainer and is a health junkie (like i'm a reef and photo junkie).

He recommended that I eat a teaspoon of seasonally locally collected honey (so for now collected for the summer season), which you can get from a farmer's market, once a day for 7 day and it will assist with my seasonal allergy.

I figured honey taste good, give it a try and see what happens. I'll tell you what it really help me. No more water, burning eyes, no more stuffy nose, and no more constant sneezing.

So give it a try if it works for you great if it doesn't least you got treat of having some honey.

Good Luck

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Just for those that are still suffering (like i was) . . . . got this from my brother in-law who is personal trainer and is a health junkie (like i'm a reef and photo junkie).

He recommended that I eat a teaspoon of seasonally locally collected honey (so for now collected for the summer season), which you can get from a farmer's market, once a day for 7 day and it will assist with my seasonal allergy.

I figured honey taste good, give it a try and see what happens. I'll tell you what it really help me. No more water, burning eyes, no more stuffy nose, and no more constant sneezing.

So give it a try if it works for you great if it doesn't least you got treat of having some

Good Luck

That makes perfect sence to me.. Like I said I work in a pharmacy.. The honey is made of the same pollen that most people are allergic to..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: