Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
today we recieved an amazing shipment of corals, LPS FROM WEST AUSTRAILIA and SPS FROM FIGI, this was not your everyday shipment, all GRADE A+ TOP notch collector pieces. from RAINBOW ACANS, TRUE ORANGE HAMMER, SCOLYS, WALL FROGSPAWNS, GOLD TORCHES(Branching) and many others.

for your FIGI shipment you got your acros and let me tell you. there top notch collector pieces. some colors that you have not seen on acros before.

We Proudly introduce our HR SIGNUTURE COLLECTION.

FRAG PACK #1 SOLD Frags Range From 1-2" some Chunky multi Branched.

at this Price for these acros, Please be sure to bring a napkin and try not too drool in the tanks ;P.

HR Supper Man table
HR NORTHERN LIGHTS (a MUST SEE) Pink tips, yellow body, Greenish with a splash of blue botoom.
HR HEAD TRIP
HR Purple Nurple -DEEP Purple and yellow mashup.
HR Pinky & the Brain -Nice Solid PINKish/red acro with white polyps.
HR Knee Buckler - Yellowish/orange & pink tips
HR Promethus -Greyish 2 tone Granny type acro. beautiful.

All acros are sitting under 400W 20k Radium running off a LUMENTEK 400W select-a-watt ballast hooked into a 20" Lumen Bright Pendent with 2 XR30W Radion Pro's on each side.

we can Put together a nice pack as well that can fit everyones budget.

Pictures too come, But please feel free to come by and take a look.

Last edited:

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
DELIVERYS can be done UPON request 2 all the 5 boros, long island, Jersey and connecticut. Please PM or comment for more infomation. we will prvide a top notch and fast service for delivery for a small Fee for Gas and Toll's if there are any involved. if there is anything when we post WYSIWYG Photos and you like something please let us know and we can get the process started to get your package too your door and into your tank.

-Thanks.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Ah cool. I thought Human Resources and that dept scares me.... Can't wait I still need to come visit the new store ones the weather warms up a bit to take the ride but having a site will be good so I can drool on my keyboard instead of in your tanks.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
I was there yesterday to pick up a fish i had been thinking about all week ,saw the corals and got 1,got to my car and realized i forgot the fish!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: