Azure Aquatics

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Dear Manhattan Reefers,

This is Ralph, formerly of Max Reef. It has been a whilesince I left my previous store and last saw many of you.

I am excited to announce the opening of my new store, AzureAquatics, located at 27-15 Broadway, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410, telephonenumber (201) 683-7020. We will be stocking a wide and reasonably priced varietyof marine fish, corals, and dry goods, as many of you might expect from yourexperience with my prior stores.

I have been preparing the new store over the last severalmonths and the tanks are nicely cycled and maturing. We are planning to have asoft opening on Saturday July 2, 2016 and would love to have you come see thefruits of our hard work for yourselves. Store hours are M-Sat, 11am to 8pm, Sunnoon to 5pm. As the final arrangements take shape, we will be adding more livestock.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those of youwho have supported me during all these years, and many of you who asked aboutmy next venture. I also look forward to meeting those of you I haven't had thepleasure of meeting yet and hope that I will be able to meet your needs andexpectations with the new storefront. I?m confident that we will not disappointand can't wait to see you all. As always, I welcome all your input andfeedback.

Azure Aquatics
201 683 7020

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
I'm away the 2nd but I'll def be by,, you're one of the reasons I stayed in this hobby!
Also this angel in my profile pic is an angel I from you Lol

Azure Aquatics

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Thank you all for your kind words. I know many of you will be busy during the July 4th weekend, but please come by to visit the store later at your convenience. We will be posting some pictures of the new store soon and keep you all updated.

Have a very Happy July 4th!!

Azure Aquatics

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
No, we are a new store with new built from scratch.

I believe the store you are referring to is now a vacant store about quarter mile from us on the same road, although I'm not familiar with Rt4 Aquarium

Thanks

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Congratulations on your new store. Hope you guys the best of luck. You guys were awesome in MT Vernon and had good success in westchester. Why would you not stay on this side on bridge. Can't deal with GWB and Cross Bronx.

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
It was very busy yesterday at opening 11am he might of sold out,,,,some very good deals ,,there was around 20 people in there at opening time and people were coming in when I left at 11:30

Azure Aquatics

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
We are close July 4th.

Our regular stores hours are Monday to Saturday 11am to 8pm, Sunday from Noon to 5pm.

Sorry we missed you at 4:30pm. I know Ralph left the store at 5:15pm this afternoon.

Happy July 4th.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: