AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hi all my fellow vendors... In the next week or two we will be offering wysiwyg tranship for corals.. a shipment of SPS will be arriving in about a week or 2.. if you are vendor and would like to offer your customer's some of the hottest SPS in the Hobbie feel free to send me a PM.. what we are offering is 100% premo quality that your customers will go crazy for... send me a PM or give me a call.. thanks

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Pics

This is a sample of what is available.. all wysiwyg.. stop buying blind... your customers would love you for it

Attachments

• IMG_7536.JPG
    IMG_7536.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_7533.JPG
    IMG_7533.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_7532.JPG
    IMG_7532.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_7589.JPG
    IMG_7589.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_7588.JPG
    IMG_7588.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 283

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Pics

More of whats available

Attachments

• IMG_7586.JPG
    IMG_7586.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_7575.JPG
    IMG_7575.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_7563.JPG
    IMG_7563.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_7550.JPG
    IMG_7550.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_7616.JPG
    IMG_7616.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 281

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Pics

More pics

Attachments

• IMG_7615.JPG
    IMG_7615.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_7614.JPG
    IMG_7614.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_7603.JPG
    IMG_7603.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_7602.JPG
    IMG_7602.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_7600.JPG
    IMG_7600.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_7634.JPG
    IMG_7634.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 281

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Wow. This is a first. A vendor sharing amongst other vendors. Who does that? Why would you want to help another vendor make money that could of went to you?

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Wow. This is a first. A vendor sharing amongst other vendors. Who does that? Why would you want to help another vendor make money that could of went to you?

I have been supplying corals to vendors for a long time just not in my own back yard.. like Nel said why not.. i would like to see all lfs do well.. if we all do well that means the hobbie is getting better..

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Oh so like you just said as long as there in not your back yard
So if vendors like max reef or pets aquatic or reef shoppe or azure aquatics contacted you you would still do business with them all? Yes it's a hobby we all love but for a vendor its still a business

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Oh so like you just said as long as there in not your back yard
So if vendors like max reef or pets aquatic or reef shoppe or azure aquatics contacted you you would still do business with them all? Yes it's a hobby we all love but for a vendor its still a business

Yes.. of course.. this is for all vendors.. especially the ones i dont have to ship to..lol.. i dont mind.. my suppliers have thousands of corals in their farms.. im not greedy.. i cant fit all of them in my store haha...

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
I beleive and think it's a nice gesture your doing BUT I don't totally agree with it. It's like me having a fish store but going to reef shoppe to buy salt for my tanks. Or going to azure for food. Or pop corals for meds. So on and so on. As a vendor I would be thinking what's the catch. What's your angle? Why would you want to share love

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
I beleive and think it's a nice gesture your doing BUT I don't totally agree with it. It's like me having a fish store but going to reef shoppe to buy salt for my tanks. Or going to azure for food. Or pop corals for meds. So on and so on. As a vendor I would be thinking what's the catch. What's your angle? Why would you want to share love
I have purchased salt from reefshop when i was getting things together . i don't think i dont think it'sa big deal.. in Florida and LA venors trade corals all the time.. if you are going to be selfiah and greedy you will not last in this business.. everyone needs help at onepoint or another...

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
If you in the business you'll understand why.but as a costumer you see the point in a different way . Store help other stores . When I use to work with Ralph max reef alot of store use to buy from us especially Black Friday .and we use to place Orders for couple of stores in conneticut and New Jersey .. We had what it was hard for them to get ..
And Ralph use to buy esv and Red Sea salt from us ..lol

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Bottom line.. if you are business owner and i have something that would help you make money why not... if your pride is to big to allow you to do so chances are you not doing your business any good..

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
If you in the business you'll understand why.but as a costumer you see the point in a different way . Store help other stores . When I use to work with Ralph max reef alot of store use to buy from us especially Black Friday .and we use to place Orders for couple of stores in conneticut and New Jersey .. We had what it was hard for them to get ..
And Ralph use to buy esv and Red Sea salt from us ..lol

Yea not a big deal..

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
I don't believe that to be true. The impression I get is he's trying to help out fellow vendors. Like he said he has relied on other stores himself at one time or other. Also like Nelson said when he worked at max reefs stores would come in all the time. I know for certain this to be true. I was in the store(max reefs) when I saw some of our favorite store owners there shopping for fish and then posting them and selling them for 2 times the amount

WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Max Reefs sold to other store owners as customers. They might of sold to the competition to be nice but I think it was more of a business deal. Sometimes you need something or can get something cheaper so you go to the competition. If AX wanted to be really helpful they will post their source.

I miss Max Reefs. Wish they didn't move so far.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Yes I beleive it was more of a business deal. Or a throw it in there face type of thing. I agree. That's why I love competition. I for one have no problem traveling. I drive 1 1/2-2 hours just to the city anyway. I've visited pretty much all of them. But what I have came to notice over my journeys that you can't put a price on quality and healthy fish. Some of the cheapest fish I've got died quickly. Not saying all of the cheapest ones died cause some did live. As well as the most expensive ones. They have died also or not been healthy.
Why would he post his source? If that's the case all lfs should post there source and the prices they pay for there fish. You would be surprised. It's not the cost of the fish it's the shipping and packaging. Max reefs didn't move far. There right over the bridge in jersey. He also has fish that die. Like 12 hours if your lucky. The old max refs was great. Ivan was great. Location and prices were great.

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
The impression I get is that AX isn't doing this to be nice but to make more money by getting deeper into the wholesale business.

Its always about business... my profit for transhipping to other lsf is very minimal.. to me its more about bringing in the volume that is how i benifit most.. posting my source will not benefits anyone they dont sell to anyone else only us..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: