jjflores

Experienced Reefer
Ax corals and I was there around 6pm today to only find the gates closed and no one picked up the phone . Very disappointed. Gas + toll + 1hr drive . Pissed is an understatement

I will say he runs the store usually by himself and I will give him the benefit of the doubt, great guy, great corals and fish. I am not making any excuses for him as I don't know why he wasn't there but i had nothing but a great experience and I have only heard great things as well about Ralphie.

jjflores

Experienced Reefer
Did he break all of his fingers?
He coodent go online and say hey something came up had to leave the store?
Put a sign on the door? Some type of communication? Anyway you put it its F'ed up

You run a store by your self that's Fine communicate to your customers .
Had I known would had not wasted my time . How would you feel?
Going to any other store ? Just to find it closed during "normal business hours"
Very irresponsible for a person to have that attitude towards your own business

rudy16189

Experienced Reefer
You are lucky than me . I went to the store on Jersey shore and i saw the owner inside that dont ever bother to come out and said that they are closed and just used his hand to waived at me at 1 pm on weekday.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Maybe he was closed cause as a community we're not supporting him like we support some of the other lfs. For sure he is not the worst lfs or vendor on here. Not saying he's the best either. Not making any excuses for Ralph but maybe a family emergency or what not came up. Sometimes things in life come up and your business gets put on the back burner or you don't have time to put a closed sign or go on forums to say i won't be around.
For sure I would be pissed also as I to drive hours to lfs pay tolls and gas and most of all my time. I'm pretty sure he would make it up to you if you gave him the chance or hear his reasonings. If not he will miss out on a valuable customer and you will miss out on a great selection. I have called lfs and asked if such and such is in stock and they tell me yeah come on down. Go and it's not in stock. Fuming I said I would never go to said place again. Only to find myself there again

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
With all due respect ... It's a great surprise To find your store closed after a one hour drive.

Thanks !
Never again

Sorry I couldn't response earlier... mr. Flores i really apologize for not being there when you stopped by today. I had to leave due to a very serious family emergency.. i wish i can stay online but i just came one to show face... again very sorry.. i will PM you during the week and arrange some compensation for your time

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
i own a small business that i run almost by myself, but i wont make excuses for the owner, it does suck to drive there and have him closed but i don't think putting a sign on the door would of helped, because you still would have driven all that way. plus even if he posted online, you might not have checked anyway. but you sure have the right to be upset, and i would be too, but hopefully you give the owner a chance to make it up to you, because to error is human, but to forgive is divine

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
I have never called one time in my life to make sure store is open. Most people expect the store to be open during posted hours. I don't think that's too hard of an assumption Maybe if the store closed at 9 I would call at 8 to make sure they stay to 9 n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: