Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
HELLO Everyone
Hope all of you are having a GREAT summer and can?t wait for a bit of cool air. Well, here at PETS AQUATIC we?re going to have two more SIZZLING end of summer sales. We are getting in this Thursday Night a very large shipment of fishes and corals. A fantastic selection of fishes and corals from KENYA and from FIJI. All of the new fish, and of course our pre-existing stock will be on sale from this coming Friday, 8-19-2016 until next Friday 8-26-2016. This gives everyone who cannot make it in during the weekend, an entire week to pick up phenomenal fishes at SPECTACULAR prices; which will be very hard to find elsewhere.:)

Still thinking of something ?out of the box? type of sale? To celebrate the last holiday of the summer, Labor Day, we will be getting a large shipment of Australian and Indo coral, which may very well be the end of summer sale. It?s time to keep stock rolling in and out. Fall and winter is approaching and it?s now the time to load up our tanks for an amazing new season to begin.:wink1:

Thank you, to all of you reefers for supporting us over this very, very hot summer. We tremendously appreciate the Manhattan Reef members who have given to us great support during our first year in business. Being a newbie in this business, I greatly appreciate all of the information and new ideas given by one and all Manhattan Reef Members. I have learned quite a bit and still have a long, long way to go in learning about the tremendous amount of fish and coral.:spin:

KENYA SHIPMENT WAS ACCIDENTALLY OFF-LOADED BY THE AIRLINES IN NAIROBI. WE APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE.

ON SALE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK
ALL DESIGNER CLOWNFISH 25% OFF

BLUE KORAN ANGEL ADULT $74.99
VLAMINGH TANG JUV $21.99
YELLOW TAIL POMA ANGEL $21.99
GREY POMA ANGEL JUV $34.99
PEARL SCALE BUTTERFLY $19.99
TEMMINCKII FLASHER FAIRY WRASSE $18.99
AURIGA BUTTERFLY $21.99
BANDED MAORI WRASSE $59.99
TEMMINCKII FLASHER FAIRY WRASSE $18.99
LEOPARD WRASSE $18.99
GREEN MANDERIN $14.99
COCOWORM DUSTER (PINK/RED) $16.99
SALARIAS/ALGAE GOBY $13.99
PURPLE LOBSTER $23.99
BLUE FACE TRIGGER MALE $39.99
BLUE FACE TRIGGER FEMALE $34.99
ORANGE SKUNK TILE GOBY $24.99
GOLDEN PILOT FISH S/M$24.99 M$39.99 L$49.99
JAPANESE GOBY $14.99
GOLDEN YELLO FEATHER DUSTER $21.99
BUBBLE ANNEMONE $19.99
GREEN FILE FISH (REEF SAFE) $19.99
MAPPA PUFFER $89.99
PINNATUS BAT FISH $49.99
FUSCUS BLENNY $14.99
TIERRA BAT FISH $49.99
RAINBOW/CLEANER WRASSE $8.99
BLACK/WHITE HENIOCHUS $27.99
GIANT FEATHER DUSTER $19.99
TEMMINCKII FLASHER FAIRY WRASSE $31.99
:thrash::thrash::spin::spin::):spin::spin::thrash::thrash:​

Attachments

• DSCN5668.jpg
    DSCN5668.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCN5670.jpg
    DSCN5670.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCN5672.jpg
    DSCN5672.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN5675.jpg
    DSCN5675.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN5678.jpg
    DSCN5678.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCN5680.jpg
    DSCN5680.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCN5682.jpg
    DSCN5682.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCN5705.jpg
    DSCN5705.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN5707.jpg
    DSCN5707.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN5708.jpg
    DSCN5708.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 338
  • DSCN5712.jpg
    DSCN5712.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCN5737.jpg
    DSCN5737.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCN5740.jpg
    DSCN5740.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 317
  • DSCN5738.jpg
    DSCN5738.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 321
  • DSCN5732.jpg
    DSCN5732.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCN5722.jpg
    DSCN5722.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
I'm a little confused on where some of your fish are coming from. Are you getting Power Brown tangs and Crescent Tail from Maldives. Also you have the Brunnes Fairy wrasse and Pin tail fairy coming from Maldives. Because from my knowledge these fish are basically from Philippines. Crescent Tail don't come from Maldives. Power Browns can come from other parts but costs a lot more. Just to verify do you have papers to prove they come from other than Philippines. I just like to know the truth if your putting it out there. But really doesn't matter to most people except a healthy fish.

Last edited:

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
I'm a little confused on where some of your fish are coming from. Are you getting Power Brown tangs and Crescent Tail from Maldives. Also you have the Brunnes Fairy wrasse and Pin tail fairy coming from Maldives. Because from my knowledge these fish are basically from Philippines. Crescent Tail don't come from Maldives. Power Browns can come from other parts but costs a lot more. Just to verify do you have papers to prove they come from other than Philippines. I just like to know the truth if your putting it out there. But really doesn't matter to most people except a healthy fish.
Hello Good Afternoon,
No your not one that's a bit confused. It's was me who was confused. Your referring to a posting from a couple of months ago. You must have missed in my new posting a thank you that I wrote. It referred to all of the information and education that I've gotten from members such as yourself. A couple of months ago another member who I think is a senior member sent me a PM. He explained to me that care must be taken in making sure I got the countries and regions straight from where the fish came from. Being very new to this hobby and us bringing in boxes of fish at least three times a week from different countries. I got overwhelmed from all the invoices of fish from different places. After that I now make sure that I've got the fishes origin correct. Besides that I was also thanking the members who explained what fish was from where. And who they were compatible with. And of course they also showed which fish were who. So I also thank you for taking the time to write and also explain more things to me. If you do come to the store please ask for me so that we can meet. And hopefully I learn even more about the hobby from someone who also is well versed in it.
Thank you again for devoting your time to write me,
Alan

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Shipment from Kenya was accidently off loaded by the airlines in Nairobi. As of now I don't know when Kenya will be reordered.
Next new shipment will arrive very early morning and go on sale by late afternoon.
Thank you for your inquiry,
Alan

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning,
Yes we do have it in stock. And many other super male wrasses that are reef safe. You can call the store and ask for Jason and he'll be able to tell you what other wrasses are available. 516 354-6666
Have a great day,
Alan

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning,
Yes we do have it in stock. And many other super male wrasses that are reef safe. You can call the store and ask for Jason and he'll be able to tell you what other wrasses are available. 516 354-6666
Have a great day,
Alan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: