Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Coming in this week loads of coral and salt water fishes. All will go on sale from 8-26-2016 through 8-28-16. Arriving late Thursday night. All of the new fish and coral will go on sale upon their arrival. All of the incoming saltwater fishes will be less 25% and all of the new coral will be less 20%. All of our other in stock fishes and corals will have the same discounts. We need to make room for the next shipment of coral arriving next week. Partial list of incoming fish and coral. I believe now that we carry many many different species of saltwater fish at great prices below. It?s time for us to get into the coral business.

THERE ARE A MULTITUDE OF EACH PIECES OF THE BELOW CORAL COMING IN. APPROXIMATELY 107 PIECES COMING IN THIS SHIPMENT

RED PINEAPPLE CORAL
HAMMER CORAL
GREEN TORCH CORAL
GREEN METALIC TEETH CORAL (CLOSED)
GREEN METALIC TEETH CORAL (OPEN)
GREEN BRAIN CORAL (OPEN)
GREEN WELLSOPHYLLIA BRAIN CORAL
COMMON MUSHROOM CORALS
PIMPLE MUSHROOM CORAL
COLORED SAND POLYP (ZOANTHUS)
METALIC GREEN SCOLYMIA CORAL
VIVID COLORED ZOANTHUS
METALIC GREEN SCOLYMIA
ULTRA COLORED ZOANTHUS CORAL

THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF CORAL IS DUE TO ARRIVE NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY.

COMING IN ALSO. KOKO KEELING VIVID BLUE MAXIMA CLAMS 3 TO 3.5 INCHES

SALTWATER FISH ARRIVING TO INCREASE OUR INVENTORY
BLUEFACE ANGELS (ADULTS)
BLUE KORAN ANGELS (ADULTS)
EMPERATOR ANGEL (ADULT)
GREY POMA ANGEL (ADULT)
VENTRALIS ANTHIAS (PAIRS)
PINTAIL FAIRY WRASSE
FILAMENTOUS FAIRY WRASSES
FLAVO ANTHIAS
WANTABI ANGEL (FEMALE)
JAPANESE SWALLOW ANGEL
KATO FAIRY WRASSE
TIERRA BAT FISH
TALBOT DAMSELS
JEWEL DAMSELS
BAND PIPE FISH
MARINE BETTAS
ORIENTAL SWEETLIPS
STRIPPED SWEETLIPS
BLACK/WHITE HENIOCHUS
FUMANCHU LION FISH
VALAMINGII TANGS (ADULT LARGE0
FUSCUS BLUELINE TRIGGERS
BLUE FACE TRIGERS
BLACK DURGON TRIGGER FISH
YELLOW BANDED POSSUM WRASSES
HARLEQUIN TUSKS
GOLDEN TRAVALEY

:):):spin::spin::wink1::spin::spin::):)

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Went there a few days back and was not happy after the fact!

I bought 2 cleaner shrimp
5 Mexican Turbo Snails and
1 box of salt.

When i went previously the reef crystals were $40 when i asked is it sale or always i was told always...
The Mexican Turbos were written on the tank display at $1.99 each.

I paid what i was told and left. Later when i checked the receipt the snails came up at $2.99 each.
The Salt came up at $43 and chance.
These both are before tax. Making the total higher.
While this wasn't a hit to my pockets and i didnt check, it still wasnt what was posted and quoted....

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Need More Information

Hello Good Evening,
I'm quite surprised and very concerned about your experience. But I need a bit of information so that I can correct what went wrong. Please send me a PM with your name and the day that you came in. Also can you please tell me who helped you when you came in. In regard about the salt you purchased when was it posted that it was on sale? The salt had been on a special sale price quite some time ago. If it was posted again on special sale can you please tell me when you read that. In that way I can find out when it was posted and find out why the computer was not updated to reflect the lower price.
Waiting for your reponce so that I can look into the situation,
Ty

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hello Good Evening,
I'm quite surprised and very concerned about your experience. But I need a bit of information so that I can correct what went wrong. Please send me a PM with your name and the day that you came in. Also can you please tell me who helped you when you came in. In regard about the salt you purchased when was it posted that it was on sale? The salt had been on a special sale price quite some time ago. If it was posted again on special sale can you please tell me when you read that. In that way I can find out when it was posted and find out why the computer was not updated to reflect the lower price.
Waiting for your reponce so that I can look into the situation,
Ty

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning zo6-hec
I responded to your issue. But you never got back to me with the more information I requested. Without further detail I'm not able to resolve the incident you brought up.
I'm very anxious to correct the problem.
Alan

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
It has been a few weeks ago but i believe it was 8/17 that i went there.
A young kid was at the register and an older gentlemen who said he only deals with fresh water stuff. they mentioned the salt water person was not in and that there was a big shipment coming in the next day. (Not sure if that gives you a good idea of when it was).

Anyway so i come all the way from Staten Island, I have posted this before on the forum, I mentioned in my post how it is worth coming all the way there because the salt is Always set at $40 and you dont change your prices like other stores are, always fluctuating prices. I also boasted about how you guys had a huge selection at great prices when on sale. The first time i went there months ago, there was a sale going on. Reef Crystals was listed at $40, i specifically asked, is this always or just when on sale and i was told it was always $40. That is why i posted that post months back, i specifically mentioned it because stores like Pop Corals that is way closer to me always change their prices between $40-$55 and that is annoying.

8/17 I went in during the middle of the day, maybe 2-3pm. Looked around and it was pretty empty, but again they told me a shipment was coming in the next day. I looked at some shrimp and snails. The mexican turbos were written on the glass at $1.99 each and i confirmed with the young kid there so i asked for 5. He also got me 2 cleaner shrimp. I also asked for a box of Reef Crystals which I asked him they are $40 correct, i was told they were always $40. He Said I think so and never said anything else. Anyway he rung me up and charged me. I didnt look at the receipt until i was home and noticed the snails were charged at $2.99 each and the salt was charged at $43.50 all before the taxes. Again while its not huge, that was not what i was told or what was posted.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
ZO6-Hec

Good evening,
Sorry about the slow response but we've had difficulty with the site. I looked into you issue and have found with your assistance the answer to the problem. The youngster at the register it seems wasn't paying complete attention to what you were explaining to him. Or didn't want to acknowledge his error in not updating the correct price for the livestock. But he's young and I explained to him the errors he made with not correcting the price to $1.99 in the computer. As for the salt we always sell it at $43.00 for a 200 gallon box of Instant Ocean Reef Crystals. When you purchased it the first time in Febuary
we had it on sale for $39.99. Whenever we get a large discount for a bulk order of any product. We give a lower price we pass it on to our customers. But seeing as it was not explained to you correctly I'll give you a refund for the diferance it the price as a courtesy for being our customer. And I'll also give you a refund for the error of not updating the computer for the livestock. When you come in next time please ask for me so that I can handle the refund and appoligize to you for the inconvenience.
Alan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: