b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Guess that really wasn't a yellow flank wrasse. Still waiting for pics. Not good to mislead people or not delivering on your word. I've been to your store and I liked it. Nice fish. Awesome corals. Dry goods ok and equipment. Staff was really nice and helpful. Highly disappointed. Was planning on buying the pyramids and zosters you had left also.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hello good evening,
I appoligize for not sending the photo. I completely forgot I've been very busy taking in new stock. And we're very shorthanded at the moment. Need to find a quality saltwaterfish and reef person.
Don't you think that your assessment of misleading customers was a bit hasty? Especially since you've been to my store and found it a pleasant experience. I don't know about other people but when I'm overwhelmed with things I occasionally forget something. Unfortunately sending the photo was one of the times that something slipped my mind.
When get into the store tomorrow I'll do it first thing.
Next time your at the store please ask for me so I can appoligize in person.
Please accept my apology,
Alan

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
No need to apologize. My wording of misleading might of been a little harsh. I could of used better wording. Yes I have been to your place multiple times. I can't say anything negative personally
Yes we all get busy and overwhelmed at times. But I would think 2-3 people inquiring about a particular fish would be enough motivation in knowing you have a sale. Especially when the other person would be a first timer on your store.
Look forward to seeing the pictures in the morning. What's left on your pyramids and zosters

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Wrasse Pairs
Yes we have numerous pairs of different types of wrasses for reef tanks. But it was a very busy weekend and our selection is light. We will be getting a large shipment of reef safe wrasses next Thursday evening.
Alan

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
ravi197699

Hi,
Please get in touch with me on Saturday regarding the butterfly fish. B-ridge has asked me to hold them for him. He said he would be in either on Thursday or Friday. If he does not come in for them I'll be able to accommodate you. If he does come as I do expect him to I'll order more to come in next Thursday night.
Alan

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Regal Angel babies

Good morning,
No I'm sorry but all of the Regals have been sold. They were from the Indo area.
At this time I don't know if there are any more available for me to purchase. If they have more I'll buy them to come in next week. Check our postings if we get more I'll post them.
Regards,
Alan

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Hi,
Please get in touch with me on Saturday regarding the butterfly fish. B-ridge has asked me to hold them for him. He said he would be in either on Thursday or Friday. If he does not come in for them I'll be able to accommodate you. If he does come as I do expect him to I'll order more to come in next Thursday night.
Alan

Thank you Al, I will wait for your reply, If the sale does not fall through I can take them, Looking to get schools of these. just pm me and I will drive over.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Zooster Butterfly Fish

Hi Ravi,
I'm very sure that b-ridge will pick up those fish. He's a guy who does what he says he'll do. He's a man of honor who keeps his word.
Please tell me how many black or yellow that you want. And il make sure if they're available I'll order them for you.
Alan

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Hi Ravi,
I'm very sure that b-ridge will pick up those fish. He's a guy who does what he says he'll do. He's a man of honor who keeps his word.
Please tell me how many black or yellow that you want. And il make sure if they're available I'll order them for you.
Alan

Thanks Al, Is this going to be same price, if so then i will take 3 whites and 2 blacks.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hi there,
Unless there is a dramatic increase in the price of that fish. We will be selling the ones coming in at the same price. I'll make sure that I order both yellow and blacks for you to choose from. I'll probably get if available six of each. Check with me on Tuesday and I'll know if they are available. And then get back to me Thursday night to see if they were shipped to me. If they are I can hold them for you if you wish.
Ty
Alan

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Hi there,
Unless there is a dramatic increase in the price of that fish. We will be selling the ones coming in at the same price. I'll make sure that I order both yellow and blacks for you to choose from. I'll probably get if available six of each. Check with me on Tuesday and I'll know if they are available. And then get back to me Thursday night to see if they were shipped to me. If they are I can hold them for you if you wish.
Ty
Alan

Thank you Al, I will contact you Tuesday,

Rav

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: