Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Matt-22

Your very welcome it's our pleasure to hold a fish that's on sale for a customer who wasn't able to come in when the sale was running. And we wouldn't even think about not honoring the sale price.
Be well,
Alan

Stat as far away of this place as possible. Allan is crook. I purchased a fish from him in September. When I got home it was dead still in the bag. I emailed him (which I have all the copies) and promised to replace it when they came in again. I checked in with him weekly. After a month, he stopped responding. I opened a dispute with my bank and his response to them was outright lies. Allan, you should be ashamed of yourself. I wasted two hours each way to your store and now Im out $120 bucks. You wont be getting away with this.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Flame Wrasse Female.

Good afternoon,
Either you have forgotten or never saw the email sent through Manhattan Reef that I had told you to come in and you would receive a store credit for a fish that was lost when you were taking it on a long trip home. I had also asked for you to ask for me. We've never seen you since I sent you that message. I'm sorry that your displeased but my offer of credit was good and still is. Do other stores give credit for fish lost in transit after their purchased?
Alan

Good afternoon,
Either you have forgotten or never saw the email sent through Manhattan Reef that I had told you to come in and you would receive a store credit for a fish that was lost when you were taking it on a long trip home. I had also asked for you to ask for me. We've never seen you since I sent you that message. I'm sorry that your displeased but my offer of credit was good and still is. Do other stores give credit for fish lost in transit after their purchased?
Alan

I have not receieve any response from you since October 9. If you did send something, I have not gotten it and I will offer a full apologize to you.

heuerfan

When I got home it was dead still in the bag. I wasted two hours each way to your store and now Im out $120 bucks. You wont be getting away with this.

So the fish was in the bag for two hours? Perhaps the worker wasn't aware of how long the fish would be in the bag for and packed it in a small bag? I know when I buy a fish and will take a few hours to get home I either ask for oxygen or a big bag with lots of water.

You are very lucky that Allan is offering you store credit.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: