dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
im using a 50d with a 100m macro lens. I finally fed my again last night and ts opened up real big and little tenticles started just grabing the food. Might just start feeding him twice a week from now on and see how that goes.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
My acan just ate

So i fed my acan and it just took in a huge piece. I seen it take it all in and then i said wait let me take a pic. Got the camera ready fed the acan but i guess it took too long to take in and my six line just came by and snatched it right out of its mouth... I was so upset with the little fat fish. Dude is just a beast!

But anyway it still took something in. Here the best i can do for now...

Attachments

• IMG_9160.jpg
    IMG_9160.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 124
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
lol at the sixline. my cleaner shrimp, no matter what time of day or night, will wake up and rush over to any coral/anemone that I am feeding and will rip the food out of their mouths. It gets so annoying. I have to fight him off constantly while my corals eat.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
lol at the sixline. my cleaner shrimp, no matter what time of day or night, will wake up and rush over to any coral/anemone that I am feeding and will rip the food out of their mouths. It gets so annoying. I have to fight him off constantly while my corals eat.

I have to constantly fight them off. The wrasse is like a fox... He sneaks up and just snatches it and runs. Guy is a true theif. Cleaner is just a pain cause he just going in!!

Love that last pic!!

Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: