TaylorJane

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to MR and this is my first thread. I do not currently own a tank but I am in the process of finding one.
Thought I would share my favorite photo of a beautiful lion fish I took at the Riverbanks Zoo in SC last year. This photo was taken with a Nikon D5000 using a standard 18-55mm lens.
Hope you enjoy. Thank you.
lionfish.jpg

TaylorJane

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so glad I finally signed up! MR has been very helpful in just providing me an infinite amount of great information to study. I am really looking forward to being at the next conference and seeing everyone there!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I asked TJ first if I could let the proverbial cat out of the bag on who she is...

For those of you who attended the last Fall Swap at Pratt - TJ was a HUGE help in helping at that swap and making so many different things run as smoothly as it did!

She is also the lady who did such a great job flying that Shark around the room for much of the day! :flower:

So do be sure to say hey to TJ..she will be putting up her own tank soon and I'm sure we'll all give her the help she needs :)

IMG_3710.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: