rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
So you are criticizing me for giving advice on what the OP wants. He said starter camera and you said to get a $6k one at first. Who said that he even wanted to get a tripod. He didn't ask what he should get, then I would not have commented cause I don't use a tripod for the most part unless for my tank and then I don't even touch the camera other than to frame the shot.

I am done with this back and forth with you, you are reminding me of others on this forum who like to criticize people for their opinions?

Do me a favor, send me a PM with link to your tank shots, so I can see them. I don't need to see pictures of a bridge. :)

If u know how to read u will have seen I suggested the 3200 which is a 500-600 camera he said he didn't want a "starter" camera so then I suggested the d4. So go back and re-read what I wrote. As for the bridge it's not the only pic there again go back and go thru whole post. Smh lmao people are so sensitive lmao. Why u wanna see my tank shots? I didn't buy the camera to take pictures of my tank lol like the majority of people on here.

mike99420

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi, my posts got buried as I am a newb to the site, but my question to you back in the post (page 5 and 6) is your degree of knowledge in photo editing software. The reason that I ask is that you can shoot in raw on that camera which would give you more to play with when adjusting white balance/exposure in post.

probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hit craigslist and buy a Canon 60d. They are the best crop sensor Canon aside the 7d. I see them going for as little as 750 on CL. Keep in mind you can always use old lenses too. I have 1955 Zeiss lens that is super sharp. I use it on my Canon. It's my go to lens. DOH. Just read you copped the Nikon... lol. Speedy Wonder.

Last edited:

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Yes and ive gotten pretty good with it i would say ;)

Attachments

• platecoral2.jpg
    platecoral2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 104

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: