straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Just showing off my Doni's Reef Picasso Pair I have had them just over 5 months, they are in their own 29G JBJ NANO CUBE with an Aqua Illuminations LED Fixture and 2 Anemone's (Blue Base/Yellow-Greenish tips Gigantea Carpet and an Rainbow BTA)

Excuse color its kind of off due to AI Fixture!

PICASSO2.jpg

PICASSO.jpg

PICASS03.jpg

More updates soon!

Last edited:

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I believe he mentioned donis reef check out his site he is the originator of the snowcassos which I will b gettin soon those picassos are real nice definetly donis quality of breeding great addition to a nice collection there jiggy

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.2%
235   2   0
Damn im jealous! I love picassos!!!!

Same here! I had to get them, i love clownfish in general I have 2 True's in sump, 2 Onyx in Display and 2 picassos in nano!

now those are some sexy clownfish!!

Thx, Kev what fish do you have in your tank?

Sick dude!

Thanks thats all your tank is missing is some clowns! I recommend some snowcassos!

beautiful

Comment much appreciated!

where did u pick up those clowns? those are nice

I believe he mentioned donis reef check out his site he is the originator of the snowcassos which I will b gettin soon those picassos are real nice definetly donis quality of breeding great addition to a nice collection there jiggy

WWW.DONISREEF.COM

Nice clowns Jiggy!

THANKS MAN!

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Those are very sweet. I really want to get a pair from Doni's but I already have a mated pair of True Percs that breed every few weeks. I keep thinking about putting a new pair in my frag tank but I don't want to add fish to that tank and have to start feeding. Seeing your pics is making me wonder now :happysad:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: