POTO

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks for the question. We are working on a documentation, and possibly a video series. Our process is meticulous, from choosing the best supplier in the beginning to handling of the fish. We know you have many questions and we want to provide the best answers. Please hang tight.

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
POTO is top notch when it comes to conditioned fish and coral, I have not bought anything yet but If I will I would trust them with my heart. they list fishes and corals only when they are ready for new home.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
i recently picked up a few fish from Kenny, and let me tell you guys !!! kenny stock is top notch !!! every single fish i got from kenny are good sized and plump (not fat). they all seem to be well adapted to aquarium life already. you pay a little extra but you have the piece of mind that they have been alive in an aquarium for quite some time before you get them.. eating and most likely disease free! i use to take fish right out the box, im Glad i dont think i'll ever have to do that again.

Thank you again kenny

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: