Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hi everyone, Pop Corals has plenty of great pieces for sale. We have cut mini colonies of strawberry short and Blueberry shortcakes. We will offer a combo discount. Please reachout to us for an appt.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Just want to say that I visited John's place on Sat, and was very impressed with what he had, very large SPS colonies and tons of frags, all kinds of chalices and Rics, not to mention that he's been in the hobby for quite some time and has a lot of knowledge. They have even more corals in the warehouse and from my conversation with John it will be very interesting when they open their store in a short while, just think a Cherry Coral type place in Brooklyn that you can walk into.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hi everyone, our blueberry and strawberry shortcakes are really colored up. We have to s of corals to choose from. Please view our inventory and ask any questions. Pop Corals is ready to make deals.

darkblack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As a seller, great guy, easy to talk, helpful, and he has a lot of knowledge. For the coral side, he has some of the best pieces I have seen in NY so far. Not uncolored, grey pieces - I am talking about designercoral (as he says "pop coral, pop in your eye").

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
hey john its anthony the young kid lol .guys he has some seriously nice stuff and prices, and on top of that hes a great family oriented guy check him and his stuff out you wont regret it. i just got some sick stuff from him today.

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Thanks I have never seen such a selection of collector pieces at great prices and by the way he is all I stock my tanks with none of that other garbage just high end stuff for the same price as the brown and green stuff we have all come to know lol. And I give the plug here's my a picture of my card or whatever you need just let me know.
CFBF29D1-58D3-44E2-9012-B52D01178724-4951-00000382818F08B0_zps9e5d53c5.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: