RAYISKING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Everyone sells all there sps as soon as they touch the tank but even the Asian kid who got there with his girlfriend was like dam all gone already. So it's not just me.

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Yes queens is pretty close was wondering how you got there fast. One can you upload a pic of him in your tank I wanted to get him put he did not seem to good to me or my friends. And this is all based on my experience if other people have different experience that is great.

Yea it's all good we can agree to disagree ..lol
But sorry you had a bad experience , we all have them time to time..,I usually never try to judge on a first time visit ...

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Wait but have you even stopped to consider this was johns first reall Sps order. We all have established the system is new he was trying to deliver to the customers what they wanted way ahead of time how can they order mass Sps when there is no chance they will live it was test not only was there a gamble for you guys you wanted him to bet more on top of that . Funny how you came in and walked out without even saying anything to the people looking at the coral or attempting to buy it was a sale . Do you slander macys when it's Black Friday . Idk if I was smelling the dead fish you talked about but it's more than Alitle fishy when you slander one person instead of face to face like a real man or pm but slander him on his own thread and then promote max reef . So happy with max reef take you and your family back to ct and shop there with there order . Johns prices aren't as dirt cheap but he orders from quality marine the Bugatti of fish wholesales while max reef and others mostly imitate and order transship I don't think you know how quality works. I also seen the file fish while he fed it which was Mac certified I couldn't buy him since he's not reef safe but look what I got there some fat son of a *****es . . I'm sure if you went to any other store especially a new one I'm sure you will find some flaws but you won't find a quality guy like john . Instead of trying to slander and bring down a new developing rival business wory about your own which you stated you were infiliated with at some point maybe you aren't anymore . Probably because of that attitude and quick judgment all you had to say was hey john that cardinal is dying . Yea 1 of the 20 in their. Also I would appreciate if you didn't talk about my angel on top the circulation is cut of I broke down a tank he was to big for my 75 plus I can't afford the maintenance and real estate just for him notice there was no price tag buddy but you didn't ask about that either he didn't even charge me to watch it even in its beat up state like max reef and other stores he actually was going to help me sell the fish johns a welcoming helpful guy and you say all this because he was busy he was one of the reasons I began this hobby and helped my through the way . That's my 2 cents

RAYISKING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Once again everyone is confirming all the things I saw and as a new customer that fish that was yours that he was going to help you sell should have been away so that customers don't get the wrong impression. And I shop at the local NY stores cause in CT that same sps colony is 300+ in CT they charge a premium for air. Also I am not affiliated with max reef but I have went there several times and have not had any issues. Next time I go visit my grandparents in BK I will stop by and see if things have gotten better.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Once again everyone is confirming all the things I saw and as a new customer that fish that was yours that he was going to help you sell should have been away so that customers don't get the wrong impression. And I shop at the local NY stores cause in CT that same sps colony is 300+ in CT they charge a premium for air. Also I am not affiliated with max reef but I have went there several times and have not had any issues. Next time I go visit my grandparents in BK I will stop by and see if things have gotten better.

That's a good idea , instead of beefing let's take this as constructive criticism and wish john good luck on his new lfs venture.

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0

All he has is a lite swelling from hitting the small corners of the tank he's not sick why would I expose him to the elements didn't you think there was a reason he was the only fish in every tank on top. If the cardinal was barly hanging on why would he throw it out that's just cruel man stop digging yourself a deeper grave by being the bigger man and stop posting things like this .

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Exactly thank you salt. I have noticed you are thinking about opening a place good luck. It's a lot of work when you are a business owner.

same i wish you luck . i hope i didn't come of nasty we all simply stated you shouldn't slander on forums take it up with talk text or pm whither its pop coral or max reef especially when things aren't clear there may be a reason these things happened its life man.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First time I ever heard anything about Pop's coral new store. I just got back from vacation. I guess I miss a few things. I just wanted to say good luck with his new store. I'm a little out of way to visit his store. My days traveling are over. But only heard good things about Pop's coral. I think posting on how you feel about LFS isn't bad. I think Old MaxReef went through it and still can't make everybody happy. Bottom line we all hope LFS makes it because if it doesn't than your community is no longer there. Than who suffers than...

dadat1968

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Fish talk ....Not sure why you didnt even bother to try and ask someone for help.. You are already there .. The only question is why try to advertise another store in someones forum?? Mhhh i smell something fishy...

Jc lover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I don't. Know.but I have to.say anything I.got from this vender have done well with me not to.mention great prices fish can get sick things happen but I have been doing business with this gentleman for quite some time I never had no issues very fair guys very fair prices.I.will continue buying from this place. Thanks guys for.caring about us and continue informing us about new.sales see you guys soon...

ENB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picked up my orange hammer from the live sale today hoping to get a nice pic of it to post but everything looked great in the store. There was a really cool orange spotted file fish that I was considering but wanted to research it first.

alron

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
as a newbie in reefing and particularly obsessed with acros this great guy gave me good price deals with a couple of nice size acroporas. Theyre easy to deal with. All new stores will go through phases of adjustments and even the old ones/stable ones around may run out of great stocks or may have dead fish every now and then ive even seen some that has a tank of fish with ich on it which is worst. So i would say its all about timing. As long as d store acknowledges sone shortcomings and is willing to take extra effort to correct it i dont mind patronizing them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: