Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
House of fins in Greenwich makes Manhattan Aquariums prices look like Walmart. Not sure what their rents are.
MA has great stuff and they do have sales. I picked up a great elegance from there a couple years ago for $50. It did very well also.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
House of Fins caters to a very high end clientele. Cost of living and running a business in both Connecticut and Manhattan are INSANE, I don't fault them for charging more- they have to. I have not been to House of Fins in many years, but they always had very neat and unique corals, inverts and fish!

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
By the way, I REALLY like Manhattan Aquariums. They always have very unique coral frags. Prices are usually very high, but they are super nice, will work with you AND they really know what they are doing. (Well, it has been over a year since I have been there, but I doubt that this has changed)

For the SPS fanatic a trip to Manhattan Aquariums is almost mandatory. While not quite like a pilgrimage to Mecca, you get the point. ;)

Alfred

reef lover7

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree with alfredo . even when i go to fishtown at bayside i only get certain thing.mostly fish .i did get some coral from there but not much . i mostly get my coral in lfs . there is one in flushing at kisena blvd call kisena aquarium ,both the owner is very experience and will share anything you ask. they even advise me not to get certain coral to mix with some . they even remember what i bought before and curious know how it doing . when you need certain thing they will give opinion the difference in quality to you explaning till you understand . bottom line is they dont wish any of their client have any casualties coz they love reef also not just to make money

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: