howze01

Advanced Reefer
Got my first order from John last week. Sent Tuesday, received early Thursday at work and kept them there with me all day. Finally got home, acclimated them all and the only casualty was a hermit that snuck into the Dwarf Cerith bag. Since I only wanted a snail CUC this worked out well for me! He sent so much extra I had to add at least a third of what I got into my roommate's tank. Great place to deal with and I won't hesitate to do so again!

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Got my first order from John last week. Sent Tuesday, received early Thursday at work and kept them there with me all day. Finally got home, acclimated them all and the only casualty was a hermit that snuck into the Dwarf Cerith bag. Since I only wanted a snail CUC this worked out well for me! He sent so much extra I had to add at least a third of what I got into my roommate's tank. Great place to deal with and I won't hesitate to do so again!
i ordered on saturday order was shipped on monday received on wednsday and same thing i ordered dwarf cerith snails and received 10 times the amount i ordered THANKS JOHNNY!!!and let me tell ya for small little snails they cleaned up my tank fast in 2 days time...i will definitely do business with reefcleaners for now on!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: