Brando457

NJRC Member
I placed an order for 50 lbs of Reef Cleaner's rock on Sunday. Received tracking number right away and just received the rock.

I requested larger pieces for my 180 gallon tank and must say John over delivered!

Here are a few pictures of the rocks and then I just threw some of them on top of one another to get an idea for scaping. It is almost like these rocks are meant to be together! I am more than satisfied and highly recommend Reef Cleaners for any of your dry rocks, plus they're great for a CUC.

Keep in mind these little random scapes took all of 5 minutes to make and play with. I plan on drilling the rocks and making it stable :).

Rocks 1:
ZABpVS7.jpg

Rocks 2:
SwrMTU8.jpg

Rocks 3:
uhDcERz.jpg

Rocks 4:
4z2QlqQ.jpg

Random Scapes:

YrjBHkC.jpg

5B7WAES.jpg

I think I'm going to do a pillar and arch like I have, but will keep playing around to get ideas. Now to find a big drill bit :X

Brando457

NJRC Member
Pillar:

It is about 21/22" tall, I drilled 1/2" holes down center and used 1/2" pvc to keep it straight. I need to add some JB weld or something though because the top rocks do wobble a bit with my WP60 on max :>

8An1rqi.jpg

Water is still clearing up and I just washed/readded my sand, but this gives you an idea of how it looks in the tank.

992TRHL.jpg

Z2aQFV0.jpg

fafU5x3.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: