Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Reefer Ratings: (11 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
50 Pounds of Reef Rock for $85 shipped free.

We received a discount from our supplier on an extra batch of our Florida Reef Rock this week, and wanted to pass it along to you. Until Monday, July 27th we are offering our 50 pound boxes of Florida Reef Rock for only $85 with free shipping. We rarely are able to offer a discount on rock, and it will be unlikely that we will be able to offer it at this price again for some time. If you do not need rock, you can save 10% off any live order with the code "reefclub". You can find our rock here:

http://www.reefcleaners.org/aquarium...-free-shipping

Happy Reefing!

Last edited by johnmaloney; 07-23-2015 at 12:24 PM..
Old 07-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Reefer Ratings: (70 (100%)
Friends: (20)
Send a Private Message
hey John, nice to see you on here!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Reefer Ratings: (11 (100%)
Friends: (1)
Send a Private Message
I have also been here since 2007, how is it we have not bumped into each other until now?

edit - nope 2008. Profile busted me!
Old 08-07-2015, 06:13 PM
KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
Reefer Ratings: (51 (98%)
Friends: (20)
Send a Private Message
Wassup John i recieved this order just last week, My name in Andrew from arverne ny. I have marco and brs and found your rock to have more holes in them whiles others are more solid. Thanks again great deal.