johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hair algae covering your mag float? No wonder you can't find it! Please post pics!

The Contest:

If your tank is the ugliest, we will send you a free clean up crew to take care of it.

The Rules:

Submissions must have a full tank shot (FTS). Only that picture will count towards the contest, but other supporting close up photos are appreciated.

You can reply to this thread to submit the photo.
Pictures must be submitted by May 30th.
We will be selecting the worst 7 tanks from those submitted. Each of these tanks will receive a $10 gift certificate.
Each of the finalists will then vote for the tank they think is the worst, but are not allowed to vote for their own tank, like in that TV show.

Winner gets a free custom clean up crew shipped to clean the tank, or a refund for any custom crew that was purchased during the tank contest time.

Plus! Each entrant gets a $5 credit towards the purchase of live items. You will have to send me an email through our contact form on the website. Just something simple will work, like "Hey John, I posted a photo in the ugly tank contest, I want my code to be "jmaloney" " Just make sure to put the code in quotes or on a separate line.

Be prepared for some good humored kidding, but please don't be embarrassed. If algae didn't happen I would be out of a job.

To Enter:

Simply post a picture here. We will combine with other pictures from the other clubs we sponsor.

Major Updates will be posted on this page, so if you are a contestant you will want to subscribe to it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: