Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
mexwave.gif
Welcome to MR!!

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thanks!

Wow thanks for the warm reception! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I thought the forum was still pending. Anyway me and my brother who run the website are very excited to sponsor this wonderful organization for a few reasons:

1. We come from NY, and still have family there, so it is nice to build ties within the city. (Born in Queens)
2. Your packages are always overnight with Express Mail (yeah!)
3. Your website has been a great source of information for the both of us. We know clean up crews and macroalgae, but are pretty new to corals, so it was great having a place to read up on them.

Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your community!

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Wow thanks for the warm reception! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I thought the forum was still pending. Anyway me and my brother who run the website are very excited to sponsor this wonderful organization for a few reasons:

1. We come from NY, and still have family there, so it is nice to build ties within the city. (Born in Queens)
2. Your packages are always overnight with Express Mail (yeah!)
3. Your website has been a great source of information for the both of us. We know clean up crews and macroalgae, but are pretty new to corals, so it was great having a place to read up on them.

Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your community!

We can wait to see your deals and what you have to offer! :)

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Get ready, the deals are coming in now, including your 15% discount to our website, ReefCleaners.org

We can also get cheap tropical fish sent up there, but we would need a large group buy, as we have our wholesalers ship directly. ($4 surgeon tangs, $5 porkfish, etc...) But that is a ways off right now, as we try to limit such shipments.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Woot Wooooooot!
Welcome John! This dude and his reefcleaners rock!!

-btw, I'm setting up a new tank within a few weeks, with all fresh/never been used by another reefer start up materials. Hopefully another GB can be in the works, or lol, at least I'll be ordering.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: