johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
So we are branching out and I have decided to sell some high quality reef rock. You may find it cheaper, but you won't find it better.

Check it out here:

Reef Rock

The rock is porous, interesting to look at, stacks well, and will grow coralline if properly seeded. There are plenty of nooks and crannies. We would call it Super Premium Ultra High Grade Rock with Techron, but that is just not our style. It is exceptional, and I think you will agree.

From now until noon tomorrow, we are selling this rock for $2.50 a pound. After that the price will stay at $3 a pound. Shipping is free for all orders over 30 pounds, otherwise shipping is $8. (Sorry nano tank guys and gals, we tried our best to work out the shipping to be lower, but we couldn't do it).

georgelc86

Advanced Reefer
"This rock is mined from an ancient reef 30 miles inland, in an enivromentally responsible manner. By purchasing this rock, you will not be harming a wild reef."

Is this stuff from Australia, did you see the article that prattreef posted? Curious, nice rock, looks purdy.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
No that is it for pics now, I can take some more tomorrow. It is from Florida, not Australia, the guy mines, cleans and preps it personally. I also met the landowner today.

Didn't see that article, got a link?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: