premilove

Advanced Reefer
wait till you get a look at my 65 gal that had canister filters with unchanged media over 2 months. you will love it.

autoponicz

powered by MR
heres my contribution...cant even see through it:eek:

IMG_1369.jpg

Damn! I wanted to submit a photo of my local 10 gal, completely covered in a carpet of blue-green cyano...but my big flatclaw hermit ate it all.....I'll have to wait until it stirs up the bottom and fills the whole tank with a cloud of dirt.....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
This is my entry :)

First I will explain that this is the result of providing a suitable habitat for the collected spotfin butterflys to grow in. I was feeding a large amount of mysis and allowing the pods plenty of places to grow. I removed a deltec 902 skimmer, and took the GFO offline. The PO4 went up, but the algae kept the NO3 bellow 10.

I was saving these shots for an upcoming article, but what the heck :Blurp:
notice even the snails need help, they turned into snail chia pets

the swamp...

jhl_9912.jpg

jhl_9913.jpg

jhl_9919.jpg

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
This is my entry :)

First I will explain that this is the result of providing a suitable habitat for the collected spotfin butterflys to grow in. I was feeding a large amount of mysis and allowing the pods plenty of places to grow. I removed a deltec 902 skimmer, and took the GFO offline. The PO4 went up, but the algae kept the NO3 bellow 10.

I was saving these shots for an upcoming article, but what the heck :Blurp:
notice even the snails need help, they turned into snail chia pets

the swamp...

jhl_9912.jpg

jhl_9913.jpg

jhl_9919.jpg

:Yikes:

That is a contender! All the pics will be posted on the site tonight, with a winner chosen by Friday after thanksgiving.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: