fernandokng

Advanced Reefer
Seriously, jhale's is not an ugly one. It's actually pretty darn cool. It looks cool, and you don't have ever have to worry about maintaining the darn thing, well except doing the lawn once in a while.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
:lol2: thanks, I kind of like it like that.

John there are some seriously ugly tanks in the finalist picks. I thought I owned this contest but I was wrong :(

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
If your GHA didn't look so healthy and vibrant it might have won. But that is some of the nicest GHA I have ever seen. There was another tank like that in the contest, the GHA looked awesome, and I don't think it even made honorable mention.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
green hair algae is a nuisance since when was it a good thing to have healthy vibrant spreading wildfire algae that spreads over all living things killing them?

just curious.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
If your GHA didn't look so healthy and vibrant it might have won. But that is some of the nicest GHA I have ever seen. There was another tank like that in the contest, the GHA looked awesome, and I don't think it even made honorable mention.

wow thanks :) that's why Dom liked the tank so much, he made me give him some rocks with the GHA on it haha.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: