johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
can you dose around a water change? Mangroves replace ions if you are with those long term complications I think, (it was explained to me by someone who understood chemistry on a level way above my head), so the only loss without water changes really is your iodine, mag, calcium, alk etc... If you buy the Reef Lab Master test kit they have sample portions of each of the minors as a special - at least mine did. But if the supplements are as good as the test it wouldn't be worth the money.

Dinos would be my biggest concern right now, if they are improving don't change a thing. Just don't forget some mag for the mangroves

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
toss them then and go to chaeto? ulva takes up a good amount of iron, if you really want to filter enteromorpha is the way to go, but it is somewhat ugly.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
It isnt the same format unfortunately. It is most of the same though, we have it here:
http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=81

USPS to NY is pretty reliable, 99% alive arrival you may want to revisit it ;)

USPS every where else is great. It is just here at Far Rockaway that it s__ks. If my regular mail carrier is on Vacation, or out for some reason, the replacements feel that they don't have to deliver your packages, nor leave the "attempted delivery" slip of paper.:( I did order from you once before, and by the time I was able to track my package down more then a week had gone by.:( All the animals were DOA because of them.;( I did file a complaint both in person, and via mail to the Post Master. Matter of fact I opened the package in front of the post master who was apologetic.

Again, this not to be taken as your fault.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: