johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Some things we have for sale for those people who place their orders between today and Sunday Sept 6th at 11:59pmEST

*Shipping - Priority Mail is only $5 to anywhere in the country.
(Not all items can be shipped via Priority Mail. Any item with a "*" next to its name needs Express Mail)

*Livestock Discount - Use the code "laborday" for 20% off our already fair prices.

*Rock - 50 pound boxes of rock ship anywhere in the country for $105
(No additional discounts can be used on rock)

*Food - buy two, get one free. (Does not need to be the same kind of food, but please let us know what you would like for the free item) Also, if your order is over $100 (after discounts, not counting shipping, rock orders dont apply here) leave the comment "freefood" to receive a 1 oz jar of our choosing.

*Free Hermit Shells with every hermit crab order. It just makes sense doesn't it?

Catches -

*No rainchecks, no retroactive application
*We are going to be booked for the Tuesday shipment fast, so places your orders early.
* Quantities are limited to those on hand, no backorders on free items.

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Order placed. Btw John you may or may not remember, I had a few things that were doa, including a emerald crab, the last time we did a GB. In lieu of that any extras of what I ordered this time would be much appreciated.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Free

edit -oops meant to start a new thread...

Hi guys and gals, sorry I didnt get to this until now, my subscription emails come in weird these days from MR, thought it was for the pm. If you have any claims have to go through our site this way I can match up your name with an order. I get the opportunity to meet so many people in the hobby, that I am rarely any good at matching usernames to real names, often I just think I know 2 people who seem oddly alike. :)

Hey NYreefNoob- thanks! I got another post going on in the forum and I didn't want to bump it so, above your post reply it was! :)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: